Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I won't lie to you; I am not going to try to stick strictly to my diet on Thanksgiving. I am, however, going to bring some healthy things myself, and I will try to avoid super unhealthy things (unless I really want to eat them, like stuffing).



My office is going to do a Thanksgiving potluck on Monday, so I am going to make a batch of Chicken Shawarma for that. I am going to be making a lot of Chicken Shawarma this week; that is also one of the items I will be bringing to my family's Thanksgiving celebration on Thursday. I will also be bringing a batch of delicious Tomatillo Sauce and my famous Chicken Popovers. What a lucky family.



I also found a couple of recipes for low calorie stuffing online; I may try one of these out for Christmas this year instead of Thanksgiving, since I've already committed to what I'm bringing. One is a Weight Watchers Recipe with only 2 points per serving, and the other is an Herby Stuffing Recipe with only 82 calories per serving. Not bad; I wonder how they taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment