Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Conversation


Belly: I'm hungry.

Ashley: I have a muffin you can eat. I'm on my way home; you can wait until dinner.

Belly: Noooo! I hate muffins, and we have to work out before we eat!

Ashley: You can do it.

Belly: No! Stop at CVS, it's right there. Don't you want some Chex Mix? Maybe a Diet Dr. Pepper?

Ashley: I do, but I'm not going to do that.

Belly: Don't you need shampoo? And maybe... some chex mix?

Ashley: No!

Belly: Um, finger nail polish? Gum? And maybe... chex mix?

Ashley: That can wait.

Belly: Oh! I know! You're out of garbage bags! Ahahaha, now you have to go!

Ashley: Damnit, you're right.

Belly: CHEX MIX!

And so I stopped at CVS. I bought garbage bags, nail polish, some gum, a Diet Dr. Pepper, and... that's it! No Chex Mix!


Belly: Nooooooo! I hate you! Damn you, muffin!

In this story, my belly is a 5 year old, which is pretty much accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment