Sunday, January 8, 2012

Before and After


Before - 2008 (235 lbs); After - 2011 (185 lbs)


It's been awhile since I posted; I could use the wedding as an excuse, but let's face it, I was lazy. I did lose enough weight to fit into my wedding dress, and I had my dream wedding on the beach. Then I declared "No Diet December" and ate all of the things I've been missing for the last three years. Over the course of the last three years I've lost about fifty pounds. In one month, I probably gained back about ten; I haven't had the courage to weigh myself yet.

I'm getting back on the wagon starting... tomorrow... not counting my birthday... and I'm going to reach that goal of 140 pounds this year! Tonight I cooked my protein muffins, baked some spaghetti squash, and have three diced chicken breasts marinating in the fridge. I am ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment